Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Creating My Mobile Application

The kind of mobile application I am building and why people would want to use it.

I am planning to create a Social Networking Application. People would want to use this app because it would enable them to chat with users worldwide and create mobile video as well. Also my app would include a guide to the closest restaurants, hotels, gas station and movie theaters around

Who are my specific users?

My specific users would be teenagers, young adults, adults and business people.


How to keep and grow my user base

I will make my app free to the users and provide updates all the time and also an alert to let the customers know about the new updates.

How to get my app on to my customers

I will post some advertisement on some social networks and internet.


Will I be able to make money with my application?

Yes. I am going to make money from advertisers ads at lower rates. I will make sure my app is free to get a lot of customers.


What activities do I need to complete to publish this application?

I will carry out some research about the needs of the people in terms of video and also the type of updates that would fit into the app.


What resources do I need to produce this application?

Research the software that I would need for the application especially the multimedia software that I would need for the videos.


1 comment:

  1. This seems like a combination of Facebook, fourquare, and Around Me. This might end up being much too much work for the short amount of time you have to build this. I would recommend rethinking your idea...

    ReplyDelete